Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 for kics -- locked out

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for kids for my special-needs son. I was successful at telling it not to operate between 1030 PM and 7AM. If he tries after this, he has to put in his google password (which he doesn't know!), then it asks me to enter (twice) a PIN. I'm okay with all that.

Today, it will not accept his google password; I can't get in to the thing to allow him to use what he is allowed. I tried using the computer to reset his google password, but I haven't even a clue where else to try.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 for kics -- locked out

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for kids for my special-needs son. I was successful at telling it not to operate between 1030 PM and 7AM. If he tries after this, he has to put in his google password (which he doesn't know!), then it asks me to enter (twice) a PIN. I'm okay with all that.

Today, it will not accept his google password; I can't get in to the thing to allow him to use what he is allowed. I tried using the computer to reset his google password, but I haven't even a clue where else to try.
    Well cant he/you just bypass the lock? theres always recovery
    But what kinda lock did you put on? did you root it?