Nabi 2 Pattern Lock Forgotten Can't Factory Reset
My child put some pattern lock on his Nabi 2, and can't remember it.
I need to factory reset it, yet, step 3 doesn't like to work for me.
1. Turn off your Nabi (To turn off Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds) then tap OK
2. Press the Volume + (Up) Button, then Press the Power Button then hold them both until the System Menu appears on the Upper left corner of the screen.
3. Use the ? (Low/down) button to highlight ?Recovery Kernel? then Press the Volume + (Up) button to select it.
4. From your screen press the Volume ? (Low/Down) then the Volume + (Up) button.
5. Press the Volume - (Low/Down) button to highlight the ?Wipe Data/Factory Reset,? then press the Power Button to select it.
6. Then highlight ?Yes-delete all user data,? then press the Power Button to select.
7. When the data wipe is complete, ?Reboot system now? should be highlighted. Press the PowerButton to reboot nabi.
8. The reboot can take five minutes. When it is done, you should see the Welcome screen. Follow the steps to Sign In to your nabi account or Sign Up to create a new account.
When the list DOES appear, I press the volume down button, but the highlight thing doesn't move.
After a trillion tries, I tried clicking on the list with my finger, but it still did the same thing.
Please help me figure out what to do!