Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Not Recognizing SD Card
I upgraded to the Note 3 today and am trying to move my 16gb Sandisk MicroSD to it and it simply claims it's blank. The issue comes in when I try to format it, it seems to start the process then stop and continue to tell me it's just blank. No matter how many times I try removing it or reformatting it, it gives me the same problem.
- 08-22-2014, 03:32 PM #2
- 08-22-2014, 05:46 PM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Not Recognizing SD Card
If the answer to B. Diddy's question is "yes", you have a defective phone - bring it back and have it replaced. If it's "no", contact SanDisk (their website has contact information). They're very easy to work with if the card became defective.
- By jellykitkat12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:40 AM
- By Sunny Ellis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:31 AM
- By Thom89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:24 PM
- By SteveH333 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:20 PM