Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC One - how to remove Zoe

I read the question (and answers) regarding switching "Zoe" off while using the camera, but how can you remove it completely? It's a pain in the ****; I find it EXTREMELY frustrating to have a slide show when I open the gallery to search for a picture!

Default Re: HTC One - how to remove Zoe

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All​, and select Zoe, Uninstall Updates, and then Disable.

What do you do when the app settings don't have an uninstall option? I want to remove Zoe because it keeps bringing up CPU lagging errors and I'm not interested in using the crap camera on my HTC one because I have a proper camera and an iPhone which are much betterfor photography so Zoe is no use to me

Thumbs down Re: HTC One - how to remove Zoe

Not acceptable. In fact if I want to remove ANY APPLICATION ON THE SYSTEM, STOPPING ME FROM DOING THAT CONSTITUTES A FRAUD. No EULA can force the retention of malware on the System.

Quote Originally Posted by toddglassey View Post
    Not acceptable. In fact if I want to remove ANY APPLICATION ON THE SYSTEM, STOPPING ME FROM DOING THAT CONSTITUTES A FRAUD. No EULA can force the retention of malware on the System.
    How would that be fraud? What are they doing that is fraudulent? That doesn't make much sense.