LG Optimus Showtime
Today my phone died, when I plugged it in and turned it back on it said Safe Mode. I then turned it off and back on and all of my photos and videos have been deleted. what can I do? Lg Optimus SHowtime
- 08-22-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: LG Optimus Showtime
Welcome to Android Central! When you turned it back on, did you have to go through the whole setup procedure, as if the phone were brand new? If so, it may have forced a factory reset for some reason.
If not, then were the photos on Internal Storage or on an external SD card? Use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to search the /DCIM/Camera folder for them.
- By dlrogers81 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:15 AM
- By edwhite in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Lyle DylandY in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM