- 08-22-2014, 09:07 PM #2
- 08-22-2014, 09:38 PM #4
- 08-22-2014, 10:26 PM #6
- 08-22-2014, 10:42 PM #7
Re: samsung galaxy s3 gets hot
Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:
1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).
- By new android user in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2015, 12:56 AM
- By Salvador Boie Contreras in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Bobby_yan in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:34 PM