Samsung galaxy tab4 only showing black screen!
My brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab4 just arrived today we had charged it and tried to turn it on and it DID turn on However, the screen is all black. The sound works perfectly and we can hear the "click" noise when we press on the tablet yet the screen is all black and showing absolutely nothing. Anyone know what to do??? How can we fix this issue????
We had tried holding the front "Soft" button and side button that people had said online but it did not do the trick for us.
- 08-22-2014, 11:27 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy tab4 only showing black screen!
I would contact Samsung right away, and let them know. I would say a bad screen.
- By 510bettina in forum HTC One M9Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2014, 03:22 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:27 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Feisty1949 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:50 PM