Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Playlists deleted from Google Music (web and phone) and downloaded music deleted from phone

Hi,

On vacation and loaded up Google Music for the first time in a week to go for a run. Discovered that all my downloaded music has been deleted, except for the songs I purchased on Google Play. The rest, some of which I uploaded and some of which I selected from the all access pass, have been deleted. Worse, all my playlists are gone too--from the web version as well as Android.

I can get the music back by redownloading it, which is annoying but not the end of the world. But what's going on with the playlists? Those were a pain to create with GP's mediocre tools. I'm very annoyed about this, especially as Google's customer service doesn't think this is worth responding to. (Have had no response to my multiple requests for support.) Is this a known issue? Any chance I'll be seeing those playlists again?