I have a galaxy s3 and when i try to press something on the screen it wont let me. I had rebooted it and everything and its still not letting me tap anything on my screen... Can someone help me please
- 08-22-2014, 10:31 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Did it suddenly happen? Any recent drops or trauma?
Try booting into Safe Mode and see if it works: Restart the Device in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S® III. Safe Mode disables third party apps temporarily. If it works in Safe Mode, some app you installed is causing problems. If it still doesn't work, the digitizer may have failed. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to fix it.
- 08-22-2014, 10:31 PM #3I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:25 PM
- By logan_germann in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:08 PM
- By Nitt0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:17 PM