Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default iRola tablet question

I bought an iRola dx752 for my sister last December. She said it doesn't work anymore and won't charge. I couldn't get it to charge either, seems like it doesn't fit right. I thought I would try to charge it from my laptop and it says that it can't find the drivers to install. Can you help me? Or tell me how to return it?

Default Re: iRola tablet question

Welcome to Android Central! What doesn't seem to fit right? The plug that goes into the tablet or into the wall? Does the tablet use a microUSB cable for charging, or a proprietary cable? If it's a microUSB cable, try using another one, since they should all be interchangeable. Let it sit for 24 hrs plugged into a wall outlet, then try to power it on. If it doesn't power on, either the battery is completely dead, or the tablet hardware has catastrophically failed. This would not be surprising for these kinds of low budget off-brand devices, since quality control is not one of their strengths. Neither is service--you'd be hard-pressed to get a refund or exchange anywhere. I can't find a website for them--maybe the tablet came with some kind of warranty information, so look for it.

Default Re: iRola tablet question

I paid 59 X 4 they all stopped working within one month of buying them form nomorerack.com
    one froze in a week one froze in two weeks one kept resetting itself
    my gold one froze after installing apps after a month, I just bought two dragon touches from amazon but they look exactly like irola tablets I wander did I waste more money?