- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have been searching extensively for a good keyboard with the "right" layout. I.E. a layout in which the SHIFT key is a large key on the same row as the space bar. Which *probably* means the number/symbol key is above that -- next to the "Z" key.
To anyone who has ever actually typed in her life, NOT having the shift key down next to the space bar is, frankly, utterly effing unacceptable. Please let me know if anyone gets basic key positioning correct?!?
Thanks so much,
- 08-23-2014, 01:55 AM #2
- By donm527 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 24Last Post: 08-15-2016, 11:51 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:22 AM
- By memphislawyer in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:12 PM
- By Timm4y77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:51 AM
- By Aglet in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:31 AM