Sansui Power Bank S1 (4400 mah)
I purchased a Sansui Power Bank S1 (4400 mah).
Its got great build quality & design & I am also happy with its charging capabilities.
However, I am facing one issue - there is no screen / indicator to tell me how charged the power bank is.
It has already gone dead on me a couple of times and I'm wondering if someone from here can help with this.
- 09-08-2014, 08:20 PM #2
Re: Sansui Power Bank S1 (4400 mah)
There's no way for your phone to know how charged an external battery is. Most external batteries have some kind of LED indicator to give you an idea. If your Sansui doesn't, then you just have to guess.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By mccaviglia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:55 AM
- By koreandude in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:36 PM
- By sardar615 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:23 PM