sd card and mobile related problem
i removed my memory card out of my lumia 520 and insetred into my friends htc sence mobile and again i re-inserted back into my mobile and its not working,i mean mobile is not working
- 08-24-2014, 03:15 AM #2
Re: sd card and mobile related problem
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of HTC phone did your friend have--was it an Android phone? I'm assuming that's the case, since HTC Sense is the name of their Android interface (it isn't the name of a phone). So when you put it back in your Lumia, your phone just stopped working? Or your phone can't detect the SD card any more?
In general, I would avoid swapping SD cards between different platforms. When you insert an SD card into an Android phone, it immediately creates a few directories for later use. Maybe something it created caused some incompatibility with Windows Phone.
Try removing the SD card from your phone and inserting it into your computer. With the computer's file browser, delete any folder that seems unfamiliar. Then reinsert the SD into your Lumia and see if it works.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:18 AM
- By jayvb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:33 AM
- By Slashyou in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:03 AM