Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default nexus 4, after screen replacement

so guys i need help
    broke my display on nexus
    ordered new one from ebay, ive changed it, everything went smooth, didnt damage nothing coz i was paying a lot of attention and was carefull
    but since then ive met 3 problems, when you send a message, all sent messages appears on the top and recieved on the bottom, i mean sent messages goes from the top to the bottom and received from the bottom to the top.
    second problem: when you make a call, screen turns off, even if youre not talking anymore still cant see nothing, if you press power it blinks for a second and goes back black untill other person wont hang up
    third problem that came after i rechecked all contacts, now when u turn it on it goes Google, then 4 dots hanging on the screen and thats it, so basically its not starting
    please i really need to solve this because right now im with an old iphone and it kills me

Default Re: nexus 4, after screen replacement

Have you cleared your app Cached Data and wiped the System Cache Partition after the repair?
    Also, are you sure the battery is good?

(I apologise for asking such simple questions of someone capable of fitting a new screen.)

Posted via Android Central App