Prestigio PMP7110 wont boot in to recovery.
My Prestigio PMP 7110D3G wont boot in to recovery. It says NO COMMAND.
- 08-24-2014, 02:47 AM #2
Re: Prestigio PMP7110 wont boot in to recovery.
Welcome to Android Central! At the No Command screen, you often have to do another button press combination. On Nexus devices, you press and hold the Power button, then tap the Volume Up button, and release both. Not every device is the same, though, so if this doesn't work, then you can try other button combinations. Be aware as well that not all devices in their stock form allow the user to access the Recovery Menu (like most LG devices).
- 08-24-2014, 12:33 PM #3
- 12-08-2014, 04:48 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2016, 02:21 PM
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:42 AM
- By bsettz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:51 AM