Syncing my new Samsung Tablet with my Samsung galaxys4
I keep getting a sync error on my phone when trying to sync it to my new Samsung tablet.
- 08-24-2014, 01:38 AM #2
Re: Syncing my new Samsung Tablet with my Samsung galaxys4
Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to sync the phone to the tablet? This typically isn't how things work. You should be syncing the phone to your Google account. Assuming the contacts and calendar events on your phone are associated with your Google account, they should sync automatically to your new tablet once you log in there with the same Google account.
Another way to transfer information between two devices is by using Kies: How do I Transfer Content between two Samsung devices using Kies 2.6? : Cell Phones | Samsung
- By galpdawg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:49 PM
- By christobal in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:40 AM
- By Herennow in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:02 AM