I hit text and take pic directly in text mode, then send it. It does not go in my gallery, just in that text. I do this allot and would like all those type of pics to automatically go in gallery. .. I don't like having to go one by one Savin them to my galley after.
- 08-23-2014, 01:40 PM #2
- 08-23-2014, 01:49 PM #3
Re: Samsung 5s
When you take the picture, there should be a Save button on the bottom of the screen (while you're still in the camera). Save it, then return to the texting app (by closing the camera) to send it.
(Pictures don't save "to the gallery" - there's no such place. Gallery is an app that shows all pictures on the phone, no matter where they're saved. If yours don't show up as soon as you save them, then open Gallery, get an app like Rescan Media, so you can force the phone to recognize the new picture at that time, not the next time you turn the phone on.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Soraka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Herennow in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:02 AM