Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default salam

I havr anoride mobile huawei y220 when I download apps from playstore the moblie given msg that phone storage memory is getting low/ there is no space on this device bt I have 4gb free space plz help me how can I download apps from playstore?

Global Posts
    20,812 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: salam

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Sehroo View Post
    I havr anoride mobile huawei y220 when I download apps from playstore the moblie given msg that phone storage memory is getting low/ there is no space on this device bt I have 4gb free space plz help me how can I download apps from playstore?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Can you post a screenshot of your storage stats?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    2,829 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: salam

4GB free space on the internal storage or 4GB free storage on the SD card? Apps install to internal storage, so if you're out of free space on the internal storage, you have no space to install apps. (The SD card is intended for storage of pictures, music, videos and other files, not apps.)