- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LG G-Flex Battery won't charge
Hey I just got the new LG G-Flex 2 days ago, its a wonderful phone and I love it, but now it won't charge. I have plugged it into several different outlets, have tried a couple different chargers, have plugged it into my computer. Nothing. when I plug it in, it registers the USB and says it's charging on the lock screen, but the widget doesn't show the lightening bolt of charging. When I go into settings - battery, it says "2% - Not Charging". I saw that a last-resort-fix was a factory reset, and I was going to do one, but my batter has to be above 5%, yet "charging" it for a couple hours makes no difference. I'm a bit disappointed. If I could get help pretty soon, that would be great. Thank y'all!
- 08-23-2014, 02:18 PM #2
- 08-23-2014, 02:21 PM #3
Welcome to the forums.
I could very well be wrong, but from what you say it does seem to me to be a failed battery. Could you get it tested or try another?
Edit. Oops 3 posts same moment.
Posted via Android Central App
- By yourphonemyphone in forum VerizonReplies: 18Last Post: 09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:06 AM
- By galpdawg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Google10 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:10 PM