Nexus 5 replacement policy
My phone went and stuck in rebooting loop within 3 moths after I bought nexus 5. I was pleased to hear that Google guys were ready to replace my phone however I was annoyed to learn that they are replacing my new phone with refurbished phone. Is that google's replacement policy to replace new phone with refurbished phone?
- 08-23-2014, 02:31 PM #2
- 08-23-2014, 02:37 PM #3
Re: Nexus 5 replacement policy
Remember, the phone they're replacing (yours) isn't a new phone, it's 3 months old. The one you're getting could be newer than that. Someone could have bought it, tried it for a day or two and returned it. It would still go back to the repair depot and be fully checked out, and any problems corrected, before being sent back as a refurb.
"Refurbished" doesn't mean "broken and fixed". Most phones that come back in bad shape, with most manufacturers, are disposed of.
- By Tessa White in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Tessa White in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:39 PM
- By Slashyou in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:36 AM