Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life..
After the software update the battery icon have turn to white from green.. and the battery life was draining out fast!
I remember there is 54% battery before I go to sleep but when I wake up there is 9% ... Is there anyway to fix?
- 08-23-2014, 02:27 PM #2
Please charge your battery to 100%, use the phone till you are down to 30% or thereabouts, and send a screenshot of your battery usage statistics. A rough description of what you used your phone for during that time would also be useful. ☺
Posted via Android Central App[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- 08-23-2014, 02:30 PM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 battery life..
Right after an update, the battery will drain a lot more for a while, because the phone is doing a lot of things to set things up the new way, but oone thing you can do is restart into recovery and clear the cache. (It won't delete any of your apps or data.) That takes care of a lot, that the update is doing slowly, all at one time, saving battery.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:06 AM
- By Jesse Nichols in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM
- By MNC4mykids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:49 PM