Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 blinking buttons then shutdown
Well. Like the title says, my tablet had this problem a while ago. When that happens and I try to boot again, the buttons blink again and then it shutdown. I tried a factory reset, I rooted it to try battery calibrators but nothing worked. I even did a hard reset with TWRP. Does anybody knows how to fix it?
By the way, it stays stable with no blinking when I boot it charging.
- 08-23-2014, 03:27 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 blinking buttons then shutdown
Welcome to Android Central! This probably won't help much, but it won't hurt either--boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition. The steps for the Tab 3 should be the same as for the Tab 2: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 08-23-2014, 03:55 PM #3
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 03:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM
- By MNC4mykids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:30 PM