Lg Optimus Pro E980 screen issue
My Lg Optimus Pro's screen goes dark when I answer or make a call. I can hear and speak, but can't even end the call. The digitizer does not respond and I even enabled the "power key ends call" function, but it didn't work. However, phone and screen operation is normal when using Bluetooth or plug-in headphones. Any ideas?
- 08-23-2014, 02:22 PM #2
Re: Lg Optimus Pro E980 screen issue
Welcome to Android Central! The screen is supposed to go dark during a call when it's up against your ear, which is what the proximity sensor is for. Are you saying it goes dark even if you're on speakerphone, with the phone away from your ear? Or that it remains dark after the call has ended and the phone is away from your ear?
Do you have a screen protector or a case? These can sometimes interfere with the proximity sensor.
- By stayblown420 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Jesse Nichols in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Stephen MacQuarrie in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Matthew Collins3 in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:41 PM