I have an Arnova 9G2 Tablet and my directions are to load the android update to the root level of the device. How do I find the "root level"?
- 08-24-2014, 02:35 AM #2
Re: Arnova Tablet
Welcome to Android Central! The root level is basically the highest directory which is not a subdirectory of anything else. In the old MS-DOS terminology, it would be "C:/"
If you're transferring the img file, just copy it to the main directory of the device--don't put it in any subfolder.
- By denimknight in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2015, 08:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Tessa White in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Tessa White in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:38 AM