I got a LG volt a couple weeks ago and have noticed a problem. Whenever I'm watching a video or playing a game, after a few minutes (it seems to be random) the notification bar will come down and the game or video will pause. There isn't a new notification, and I didn't tap the pause button it just comes back from hiding it's self and pauses things. Also when I'm viewing a picture in the gallery and I'm zoomed in, it will zoom me out and act as if I had taped the screen, bringing down the bar with the delete and share buttons. This might not be related, but the keyboard from time to time will go away for a second then pop back up. All this as you can probably tell, is very annoying. I am thinking about factory resenting my phone, but I don't want to if there's another way, which is why I'm here. If you could help me with this problem, I would be very happy. Thank you!
    08-23-2014 03:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Since it's brand new, I'd be more inclined to bring it back to where you bought it and ask for an exchange.
    08-24-2014 01:25 AM