Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Problem with my Galaxy Reverb

I've started having a this problem with my Galaxy Reverb. I'll be using my phone and when I go to lock it the phone shuts off and the Samsung logo will flash for HOURS. This has happened twice before and when I let it go for a little while, it fixed itself (as much as it could I guess). Today the same problem happened again but it's been flashing the logo all day and I can't use my phone. I've let the battery die and then I plugged it in to see if that would help, but it's still flashing the logo while plugged in.
    The phone isn't rooted and I have no other ideas on how to fix this issue. I've had my phone for 3 years and I do not wish to buy another one if I don't have too. If anyone knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Stephanie

Default Re: Problem with my Galaxy Reverb

Welcome to Android Central! Three years is pretty old for a phone, so I wouldn't be surprised if the motherboard or some other hardware was starting to fail. The first thing I'd try is a new battery, because if you still have the original battery, it's probably near the end of its life.