Hey Android peeps,
am currently doing a handset exchange of my M8. have a bad speaker,turns out ,these are VERY hard to repair .my phone guy say's he won't even attempt it on this phone, too much trouble, anyway, my problem is moving my data from one phone to the other the having to wipe the old one. I have the HTC sense app on my computer, I am hoping that is the right way to go,lately my contacts and pics have been doubling and tripling! I thought that was only a Blackberry issue. I am asking how to do the transfer,because I still suck @ Android and am trying to head off a nightmare in the making ! thanks"Excellence doesn't require perfection".
- 08-23-2014, 10:35 PM #2
Re: data moving
I would just connect to your PC, pull all your files, and copy them. As for your contacts, are they saved to Google or on your phone?
- 08-24-2014, 01:40 PM #4
- 08-25-2014, 09:23 AM #6
- By stv T in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:55 AM
- By Panneer Selvam R in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:17 AM
- By PhoneGlow in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:52 AM
- By rori hamm in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:54 PM
- By ripper2020 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:12 PM