Turn off LG G2 without touch screen
The touch screen and backlight on my phone do not work because of water damage. How do I turn off the phone just using the hard buttons on the back?
- 08-24-2014, 01:52 AM #2
Re: Turn off LG G2 without touch screen
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that you want to power down the phone? On most Android devices, pressing and holding the Power button for about 10-15 seconds will force a power down.
- 06-30-2015, 02:18 AM #3
- 08-24-2015, 05:48 AM #4
- By troshs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:25 AM
- By Serenalese in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:55 AM
- By rosede in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:07 PM
- By XeniosRAA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:18 PM