Trying to set up Galaxy S5 with iMac
Just connected my new Galaxy S5 to my iMac via USB. Installed Kies. My computer recognizes the S5, but when I open my network preferences to set it up, it asks for: Configuration (default), telephone number, account name and password. I enter the information, but get the message:
No phone service detected. Check your phone line and try reconnecting.
Of course, my phone is active as is my account with Verizon.
- By cpc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:14 AM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:51 PM
- By zk4268 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:30 PM