- 1 Posts
Pin on s3 home screen is not accepting / working
I set up a pin before few hours on some option in settings I think (I don't remember where exactly) and I remember the pin very well. My home screen on S3 is asking to enter the pin which I am entering 4 digits and 3 letters but it is not accepting. Can anyone help me in getting inside the phone without factory reset and losing all the data? Please help.
- 08-24-2014, 01:48 AM #2
Re: Pin on s3 home screen is not accepting / working
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure you set up a lockscreen password, and not a SIM card lock password? Setting a SIM card lock (and why you want to) | Android Central
Are you certain you're entering the correct case of the letters (i.e., upper vs lower)?
When you say your home screen is asking you to enter the PIN, do you mean the lock screen? The home screen shouldn't be asking for a PIN--that's where you end up after succesfully unlocking the phone from the lock screen.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2015, 05:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:29 AM
- By rmadrid20 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:51 PM
- By killabee44 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:40 PM