Help with Knox Airwatch and root
So just got a new Note 3 and am going to be setting it up through a BYOD plan. Here is where the issue comes in. I want to stay rooted and Airwatch will label a rooted device as compromised. Knox sounds like a great tool for BYOD as you can separate the company and work aspects of the phone. Will Knox prevent Airwatch from seeing root access since it will be installed inside the Knox container? Hope that made sense. Thanks for any help.
- By JTkc in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:32 PM
- By malsib in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:09 PM
- By kyle benedict L abilon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:00 PM