How do i turn off headphone mode on samsung Galaxy S3
I spilt liquid makeup remover on my phone (which has happened before and it was fine) but then the icon that says my headphones are in popped up and it wont go away. i put my phone in a bag of rice to hopefully dry it out but if that doesn't work is there a way to turn off headphone mode? bc sound is only coming out of headphones right now. and if not is there an app that i can download that might dix that problem?
- 08-24-2014, 02:11 AM #2
Re: How do i turn off headphone mode on samsung Galaxy S3
Welcome to Android Central! Did any of the makeup remover get into the headphone jack? Is there any debris in the headphone jack? Use a damp toothpick to root around the jack or a can of compressed air to blow it out. Does sound actually come through your headphones normally?
If the problem persists, it's probably a hardware issue caused by the spill. I don't think an app will fix it.
- 10-20-2014, 10:34 AM #3
- 10-20-2014, 04:46 PM #4
- 05-31-2015, 03:46 PM #5
- 12-31-2015, 09:26 AM #6
- 12-31-2015, 09:52 AM #7
- 09-01-2016, 04:21 AM #8
- 10-15-2016, 06:44 PM #9
(Not a Samsung s3) but there's no sound in media only through headphones.
My Samsung galaxy tab A6 won't play sound only through headphones. I just turned it on after 3 days of purchase & no sound. Could this be a product malfunction? Or is there anyway of fixing it without going to the store. Thank you
- 10-16-2016, 05:26 AM #10
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2015, 01:01 AM
- By winspector in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:59 PM
- By zapjb in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:27 AM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:30 AM