Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Samsug Galaxy S4 - Impossible to switch on

ok i know similiar prolems have been posted on here before, but there never seems to be any conclusive answer. I tried to switch on a friends s4 recently, but all t did for me was stay completely black and unusable. when i plug it in, it either stays dark and starts vibratiing when i press buttons, or it just shows the grey battery with the stuck "loading-circle". After countless times of removing the battery, trying to get into download mode, trying to reboot etc i used my galaxy s4 extra battery kit, charged the phones battery to about 17 percent and put it back in there, and voila, i could switch it on without a problem. After 2 minutes of meddling around with it it requested an update, i pressed ok and the phone started rebooting. since then i was not able to get any reaction besides some short vibration bursts from it and the screen stays completely dark. is there any known way to resolve this problem?

Try again, but this time charge the battery fully first. Then we'll take it from there.

Posted via Android Central App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]