Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Nexus 5, G2 or Z1?

I'm relatively new and I'm confused as to which of these phones I should get. Price isn't a factor but I would look at photo quality, android updates, display, customization and build.

Thanks so much

Default Re: Nexus 5, G2 or Z1?

If price isn't a factor the G2 and Z1 have been superseded with improved versions (G3 and Z2) and there may be a new Nexus phone later this year.
    They will be better phones than the earlier versions but as they are 2014 flagships the prices will reflect that.

Default Re: Nexus 5, G2 or Z1?

Out of the three you are looking at, I would go with a G2 hands down. It is a super snappy phone, the screen is gorgeous, and the battery life is fantastic. The phone is a year old and is still completely relevant. The camera is easy to use and takes really great pictures. I've not had a Z1 but my G2 blew my husband's nexus 5 out of the water in just about everything except rooting and Android updates. That being said the G2 will be getting the updated UI of the G3 and will be getting Android L.