hi there. can i blocked a tablet that has been stolen? if yes. how? hope you could help me up. thanks
- 08-24-2014, 07:52 AM #2
Well, I would have to make some guesses here:
1) No carrier right? Then no luck calling them
2) Since it is an Android, you could try "Plan B" in the android apps. That might help. I think you can erase everything there too.Oditius (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, LG G Pad 7.0 w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.
But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!
- 08-24-2014, 07:58 AM #3
- By ukmashy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:40 AM
- By manishandjaya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Kirabomelody in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:53 AM