SMS Pro and Messaging App
I'll try to keep this short. I just got the SMS Pro app about a month ago. Sooo much better then Messaging and I love it to bits. Haven't had any problems with it until this morning.
I got a text from a contact and it showed up on the Messaging app instead of SMS Pro. I've already received loads of texts from this same contact and they showed up via SMS Pro. But now all of a sudden Messaging popped up again.
Is there a way I can permanently disable/delete Messaging? Or maybe some way to make SMS Pro my go-to for texts?
- 08-24-2014, 08:50 AM #2
Re: SMS Pro and Messaging App
Only way to delete the Messaging app is to root the phone. You can go into the Message app setting and shut it off, stop notifications and such. But it will always be there getting messages. I use Hangouts, and have no problems with text.Oditius (Samsung Galaxy S5 Active w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.
But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!
- By terryh215 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:21 PM
- By boh1984 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:17 AM
- By xiaozhuzhu in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:21 AM
- By bunjiweb in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:32 AM