Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Text Message with photo

I tried to sent a text message with a photo days ago...it is still trying to send it and is draining the battery. The only option I'm given is "to set as" no option to delete. I've tried shutting down and pulling out battery but when I go to text mode there it still is still trying to send the photo...help I don't know how to stop it. My phone is a Samsung-SGH -1547 4.1.2
    HELP

Default Re: Text Message with photo

Welcome to Android Central! You're on mobile data (3G/4G), right? Photos can't send over wi-fi or voice signal.

Try going to the App Manager, select your Messaging app, and Clear Cache, then Force Stop. Does that help? If you don't mind losing all of your saved text messages, you could also try the Clear Data option.

Otherwise, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps here, but instead of selecting "wipe data/factory reset," make sure you select "wipe cache partition." Then select "reboot system now." How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Rugby is unresponsive

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.