Text Message with photo

A

AC Question

I tried to sent a text message with a photo days ago...it is still trying to send it and is draining the battery. The only option I'm given is "to set as" no option to delete. I've tried shutting down and pulling out battery but when I go to text mode there it still is still trying to send the photo...help I don't know how to stop it. My phone is a Samsung-SGH -1547 4.1.2
HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're on mobile data (3G/4G), right? Photos can't send over wi-fi or voice signal.

Try going to the App Manager, select your Messaging app, and Clear Cache, then Force Stop. Does that help? If you don't mind losing all of your saved text messages, you could also try the Clear Data option.

Otherwise, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps here, but instead of selecting "wipe data/factory reset," make sure you select "wipe cache partition." Then select "reboot system now." How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy Rugby is unresponsive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11