How to prevent factory reset.
I've found that it is very easy for someone to just shut your phone off then boot it into recovery to factory reset it, and it doesn't ask for a password to factory reset. Meaning if someone steals your phone.. they can just factory reset it. Now my question is does anyone know of a way to prevent this?
I have a rooted LG G2. No custom roms.
- 08-24-2014, 11:08 AM #2
- By chaingangritesh in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 10-08-2014, 07:01 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:37 PM
- By zyncphone in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By petvas72 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:21 AM