Red pin sized dot on mobile screen
I noticed a pin sized red dot on my new Moto-g screen. The dot is highly visible on black background.
How to get rid off from these. plz help..
- 08-24-2014, 01:27 PM #2
- 270 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Red pin sized dot on mobile screen
It sounds like a stuck pixel.
You can try one of the apps on the Play store that are supposed to fix stuck pixels but the chances are slim, you might have to live with it if you can't get it replaced.
I had a dead pixel on my M8 as well as a hot pixel that would flicker but I just learned to ignore them with time.
- 08-24-2014, 01:47 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:02 AM
- By elissa penn in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:41 PM
- By neils0911 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:22 AM