I have a Motorola Droid Maxx and want to keep the flash on the camera all times,how to?
- 08-24-2014, 04:47 PM #2
Re: camera flash
Welcome to AC
When in the camera app, there should be a settings button. Tap that and it will give options for flash. It can be turned off, set to auto or set to always on.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By zsk in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:54 PM
- By gargavf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:59 AM
- By lyncht0925 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:20 PM
- By DevilInPgh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:36 PM