5s ringtone nightmare
Just got the samsung 5s yesterday and downloaded 4 ringtones from the playstore. the songs went to the play music app and are not located anywhere else. tried to find them through my computer but all folders are showing empty. i clicked on the push pins and they are all orange. where did they go? this is really making me regret getting rid of my iphone it shouldnt be this freaking hard to add a ringtone.
- 08-24-2014, 08:21 PM #2
Re: 5s ringtone nightmare
Welcome to Android Central! Google Play Music is not the best place to buy a ringtone. There are other sources that are better and easier, like Zedge, which deals primarily in ringtones.
For your Google Play Music ringtone, I suggest that you go to your Google Play Music library on the web (on your computer), find the track, and download it directly to your computer. Then transfer that file over to your phone's Ringtones folder. You can do this a number of different ways:
1. Connect the phone via USB and use your computer's file explorer to drag and drop the file.
2. Upload the file to your Google Drive, then on your phone, use Google Drive to download the file to your phone. You may still have to use a file manager app on your phone to copy the file from your Downloads folder to your Ringtones folder.
3. Use a wireless solution like AirDroid or Wifi File Explorer to transfer the file over wi-fi.
- By BigDABowski710 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:01 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:42 AM