Slow charging with LG Optimus factory charger
I have had my phone and the same charger for over a year, but just yesterday it has been giving me a message saying how charging is slow due to low current of TA/USB, even when i plug it into the wall. It is so slow that I lose charge when it is plugged in and I use it. I have also used a diffrent wall charger and it gives me the same message.
- 08-24-2014, 07:17 PM #2
Re: Slow charging with LG Optimus factory charger
Welcome to Android Central! When you say you used a different wall charger, does that include the USB cable, or did you use the same cable? Cables can fail, so try with a different one.
If the problem persists despite using other charging cables/plugs, then there might be a problem with your charging port.
- By Pete Shaw1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
- By Brian_Geyer in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:37 PM
- By markwest1 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:02 PM
- By noobuser707 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:37 PM