How can i get more space for my device memory for my samsung galaxy s4
- 08-24-2014, 07:22 PM #2
Get an SD card or buy a higher capacity version of the S4. If you already have the highest capacity version available but you still need more space, get a phone with more storage space available. You can also back up some of your information (for example, photos, videos, and text messages) to cloud storage services.
You can also try uninstalling apps, pictures, and files that you don't need.
- 08-25-2014, 02:27 AM #3
Re: Device memory
For more details, see this guide: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:19 AM
- By Brian McMahon in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:45 AM
- By grassgazer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:00 PM
- By petvas72 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:42 AM