Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default SIM Network Name Error

I am using Samsung Galaxy s3 GT-I9300. I can send and receive messages and also can make and receive calls. But my SIM Network name is not displaying on the top of mobile. I am from Pakistan and using UFONE Network. I have also enable Mobile Data state but it does not work. What should I do now? How can I resolve this problem? I have also enable Mobile Data state but it does not work

Default Re: SIM Network Name Error

Try contacting your carrier.

Global Posts
    4,593 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: SIM Network Name Error

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I am using Samsung Galaxy s3 GT-I9300. I can send and receive messages and also can make and receive calls. But my SIM Network name is not displaying on the top of mobile. I am from Pakistan and using UFONE Network. I have also enable Mobile Data state but it does not work. What should I do now? How can I resolve this problem? I have also enable Mobile Data state but it does not work
    It could be that your SIM Card is damaged. See if you can exchange it for a new one and test to see if the problem is resolved after inserting the new SIM card.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln