Thinking of how to transition service to a new phone
The contract on my current iPhone doesnt come up until December.
The trade in values quoted by Gazelle are close to what I paid for it if I send it in by the first week of October.
Assuming I can get the current carrier to unlock the phone, I am wondering if I moved the SIM card in the current phone to a temp phone to keep the service active until I can finish the contract out. At that point, I would transition to a carrier that has better coverage in my area.
Is this possible ?
May end up just having to wait to finish out the contract and then make the change.
- 09-08-2014, 07:25 PM #2
- 09-08-2014, 08:40 PM #4
Re: Thinking of how to transition service to a new phone
It should be very easy to simply swap the SIM card between phones. Just remember to deactivate iMessage on the iPhone before you swap the SIM, or else you'll have problems receiving future messages from iPhone users.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Zack Hine in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:15 AM
- By YoniHomie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:24 PM
- By lterry913 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 08:09 PM
- By troncey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:33 PM
- By kstegs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM