I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and my screen is pitch black. I still have sound the phone lights up when I received messages or emails, but the screen is still black. What needs to be fixed?
- 08-25-2014, 01:05 AM #2
Re: Black Screen
Welcome to Android Central! Do you recall if there was any recent drops or trauma to the phone, or excessive water exposure? What happens if you try to reboot, or pull the battery? If the screen remains black, the LCD itself has probably failed. If the phone is new, you could contact Samsung for warranty repair or replacement.
- By vertigoelectric in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2015, 01:22 PM
- By John Ellis5 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By torresknot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Steel McMillan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:18 PM