Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question My Verizon LG G2 wont turn on or charge, suggestions please.

Hello,

I bought a Verizon LG G2 from Ebay and I was using my new phone. But I am living out of USA.

3-4 days ago I put into charge my G2 and go to sleep, next morning phone was dead. No light, wont turn on, nothing... I believe phone is still in warranty but I am not a Verizon customer so do you know if Verizon warranty covers my phone.

Is there any other suggestion about my phone. (I pressed power button several times, I waited 2 days without charge then pressed several keys but still nothing).

Default Re: My Verizon LG G2 wont turn on or charge, suggestions please.

Welcome to Android Central! Try using a different charging cable and plug, in case the one you have is faulty. Let it sit on wall outlet for at least 24 hours before trying to turn it on again. If it still doesn't turn on, the battery may have failed, or there may be something more serious with the motherboard.

If you bought the phone from eBay, my guess is that the warranty won't cover it, but you could look over the warranty and see if it's transferable. Look in the owner's manual.

Default Re: My Verizon LG G2 wont turn on or charge, suggestions please.

I tried every possible options; different chargers, different button combinations, pressed power button in several seconds etc. But nothing... Phone still not responsive.

I guess that means the battery may have failed completely. See if you can try another before you actually buy, unless you decide to follow the warranty route.

Posted via Android Central App