Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sami abi Karam
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile

while calling i get trouble of double tap to unlock in samsung trend mobile.

Default Re: how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile

Welcome to Android Central! Can you elaborate a bit? Where do you have to double-tap? Is this when someone is calling you, or when you're trying to make a call to someone else?

Default Re: how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile

When trying to make a call

when I calling my screen get grey and need to double tap it. How to disable this function

my cellphon double tap to unlock karna he look nahi hona chahiye ji my cellphon san
    msung ka he thenx

Arrow Re: how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile

Re: how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile
    Ajay Yadav6 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sami abi Karam View Post
    Re: how to disable double tap to unlock while calling in samsung trend mobile

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post