Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpookDroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Facebook app is installed on internal storage rather than external sd card

Hi,
    I have installed facebook app from Google play store, it got downloaded to phone's internal storage though default storage location is set to external storage in "Settings->Storage". My phone runs out of memory if a heavy application like facebook is consuming internal storage. Please suggest me how to move this kind of apps to external storage. I have tried with App2SD, Clean master etc but still no luck in this regard.

Thanks,
    Raja

Default Re: Facebook app is installed on internal storage rather than external sd card

Not all apps can be installed on external storage, unfortunately. Facebook is one of such apps. It's up to the developers to decide whether they allow their apps to run from SD Cards or not, and even how much of that gets moved to external storage. Some apps will only move extra downloads and keep the main app on the internal storage.
    UJ95x likes this.