samsung galaxy note 2
My samsung galaxy note 2 sometimes automatically goes into silent mode. what to do?
- 08-25-2014, 05:51 AM #2
- 08-25-2014, 07:12 AM #3
- 22 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy note 2
You can do something as follow:
1.Check whether you have installed the latest third-party software,maybe there are some incompatible problems ,you can try to uninstall them.
2.Backup the data(phone book,SMS messages,multmedia information,etc.)to restore the phone to factory settings.
If you still haven't solved this problem,maybe you need contact the service center.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2015, 12:54 PM
- By barth2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:38 AM
- By mehdiadibi in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:54 AM